Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shop update

In the midst of my funk, I have spent a lot of time in my craft room putting out some new lovelies.
It's kind of like a stress reliever for me of sorts.  And the time spent in there, has served me well.
The dresses that I have sewn are some of my absolute favorites.  On top of that,  I am adding coordinating bow ties for the little fellas.  This collection is going to live in some sweet family pictures, I just know it.

Sneak peak?  Ok, check out my sweet little niece modeling the geometric dress in teal.  She's a doll!



I can't wait to get these onesie dresses realeased.. check back for shop updates!!

Have a lovely day friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...